About

On TV Fails, I put TV show episodes under the microscope and take them apart scene by scene, pointing out errors on the way. Being a German native I especially focus on episodes set in Germany – often with hilarious results as inconsistencies really start to pile up when the show’s creators don’t have the first idea about the country.

Despite all the criticism displayed on this blog I really do enjoy watching most of these shows, even if many of them are pretty damn stupid. Sometimes I continue to watch them because they are pretty damn stupid, so there you go.

Screengrabs have been taken straight from the episodes and posted without permission. However, Fair Use should apply here given the blog’s content is criticism, all images are properly attributed to their respective owners and 99% of the pictures posted are still images. The remaining 1% are extremely short GIF animations that are required in order to prove the particular point of the article they are posted in. If you are a copyright holder and object to images of your copyrighted works being posted here, please leave a comment on the respective post – I’ll sort it out immediately. But please – be considerate. Posting these pictures hurts absolutely nobody.

This blog has advertisements because it’s a free WordPress blog. There’s nothing I can do about that, but rest assured I don’t get anything from them – the ad money all goes to WordPress.

All header photographs were taken by myself on various visits to film sets around New York City. You are free to do whatever you want with them, as long as you don’t claim you took them.

Advertisements